2012年2月9日星期四

Baby girl names for the last name Brinton?

We just found out we are having a girl, along with a name block!! We want something that isn't TOO popular, but not so "unique" that nobody can pronounce it. I love the names Kristen and Reagan but I don't think either flows well with the last name, Brinton. Right now we are leaning towards Callie/Kalie. NO idea on middle names yet. We aren't set on the first name, so any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!Baby girl names for the last name Brinton?
Congratulations! Callie is adorable but I prefer it with a C.



Callie Abigail Brinton

Callie Elizabeth Brinton



Haley/Hayley Brinton

Chelsea Brinton

Abigail Brinton "Abby"

Jessica Brinton
While I like the name Callie Brinton, I can't help but be reminded of the name Callie Briggs from the old cartoon: Swat Kats. Maybe Carol or Jamie. In my 18 years of life I've only known one Carol and 2 people with the name Jamie. It's just a suggestion though.Baby girl names for the last name Brinton?
Kallie (Ka-Lee) Anne Brinton - I know a Kallie (Callie) most people pronounce it wrong (Kay-lee or Kellie) But its a beautiful name :)Baby girl names for the last name Brinton?
Gabby Brinton

Millie Brinton

Liv Brinton

Alaina Brinton

Chelsea Brinton

Abigail Brinton

Velouria Brinton

Sara Brinton

Miranda Brinton



Hope that helps! Good luck!
Don't end in 'EN' it just sounds terrible, Callie is cute. Also Victoria (Tori for short).
Britney

没有评论:

发表评论