2012年2月6日星期一

What are cute names for a baby girl?

Ugh I need help thinking of a baby girl name. First and middle.

with the last name "Kromenaker"



I have

Ava Brielle(my little sisters name)

Sarah Beth(her soon to be godmothers name)



but i would like more options.

please message with any ideas.

thanks.What are cute names for a baby girl?
Ava Brielle is very cute! I don't like Sara Beth that much though becuase it's too common.



My favorite girl names are:

Raelyn Savannah

Madelyn Sophia

Bailey Elizabeth



Hope I helped and Congratulations!! =)
I like the name Ava, but you wouldn't want to have too many people with the same name in the family, it gets very confusing and frustrating, but maybe for a middle name.

My favorite girl names are Isabella Sophia, Reagan Madeline, and Breylan Cherish. But Ava would be a cute name, too. (:What are cute names for a baby girl?
I like Sarah Beth is nicer. I don't think I would name my child after my sister.. Love my sister and all, but I think when you name someone after another person, it should be after your mother or grandmother, not siblings.



My favorite girls names are Vivienne, Roxanne, Sable, Kate, Noelle, Jade, Nicole, %26amp; BrookeWhat are cute names for a baby girl?
with a last name like kromenaker, the first name should be pretty simple!!! I love Ava and Sarah....

how about Amy, Katie, Michelle, Ella, Sophie, Nicole, Danielle, Taylor, Leila, Leigh, Emily, Paige
im naming my girls probably:



isabella alexa [[first and middle name]] [[bella for a nickname]]

rose [[middle name]]

alecsandra [[alexz for a nick name]]

melena [[pronouced MIL-LAY-NA]] [[niece's name]]

jade maria [[niece's name]]







those are a few i think are pretty :))
Serena Lyn Kromenaker

Eliza Brooke Kromenaker

Nicole Lila Kromenaker

Calista Brooke Kromenaker

Whitney Ava Kromenaker

just some ideas .. good luck!
Madison Anne

Elizabeth Noelle or Noelle Elizabeth

Layla Sophia

Nicole May

Sienna Faith

Felicity Renee

Anastasia Joy

Audrie Rae
I love Scarlett Maddy Mandy Sophie and Annabelle

I would do something like......

Sophie Brielle

Annabelle Beth

Mandy Marie

Maddy May

Scarlette May or Scarlett Jane
Ava is way cute! I totally love it I love Addie too Sarah's just a little to common for me but hey only you know what name will fit your baby best! =) Congratz and good luck =)
I absolutely adore Sara Beth!



Congrats on your Baby Girl!

=0)
Jenna Claire

Kaitlyn Elizabeth

Hannah Brooke

Anna Grace

Lilly Ann
Gemma

Kara

Abigail

Lauren

Leah
Caleigh Rose

Ava Ann

Kaelah LeAnn

Shiloh May
ava cute

sarah - too common
I love the name Ava i have never heard that before i love the name chloe
isabella

chloe
Kiya or Kaya

没有评论:

发表评论