2012年2月6日星期一

What are epically cute Arabic/Islamic baby girl names?

My mother is having a baby girl in a month, and we still haven't come across some nice Arabic names. I was thinking you guys could share your favorite Arabic name with me. :D

If I like the name I'll let you know and tell my mother about the girl name.



Please provide the meaning of the name,also no names that start with a Z or a Y.

Thank you!What are epically cute Arabic/Islamic baby girl names?
Aliyah- "high, lofty, sublime"

Alya- "sky, heaven, loftiness"

Amal- "hope, aspiration"

Amani- "wishes"

Ayla- Turkish. "moonlight, halo"

Ava- Persian. "voice, sound"



Canan- Trukish. "beloved"



Evren- Turkish. "cosmos, the universe"

Emel- Turkish. "desire"



Farrah- "joy"



Jameela/ Jamila- "beauty"



Karima- "noble, generous"

Khalilah- "friend"



Layla/ Laila/ Leila- "night"/ "dark- haired beauty"



Malika- "queen"

Miriam- "beloved"/ "sea of bitterness"/ "rebellious"



Nadia/ Nadiya- "moist, tender, delicate"



Parisa- Persian. "like a fairy"



Roshan- Persian. "light, bright"



Shirin/ Shireen- Persian. "sweet"

Sahar- "dawn"

Salma- "safe"

Shakira- "thankful"

Soraya- "the Pleiades"/ stars.
eixlsl: Aya is actually a Hebrew name, not of Arabic decent. Also it's Japanese.



Japanese Meaning:

Design; paint



Hebrew Meaning:

Vulture

Report Abuse

What are epically cute Arabic/Islamic baby girl names?
Aaliyah: lofty, sublime, exalted

Eleanor: pity

Hana: Happiness

Layla: dark beauty

Lina: Delicate, compassionate

Samira: pleasant community

Sabeen: of another faith

Samar: evening conversation

Tasnim: paradise fountain



I got them off websites that claimed thy were of Arabic origin and that claimed those were what the meanings were. So, sorry if they are inaccurate.What are epically cute Arabic/Islamic baby girl names?
Aya is by far my fave arabic name. It sounds beautiful!! I don't know what it means though. One of my cousins is named that (I'm of Lebanese descent). I just love it so much even though I don't know what it means. It's pronounced: Ah'yah. ...So PRETTY.
Aaliyah - to ascend

Aziza - the cherished one

Farah - happiness

Layla - intoxicating

Sabah - the morning
My friend just named her little girl Aza, which I believe is Arabic for "comfort". I think it's beautiful!
Bugger



: )
  • philosophy
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论