2012年2月10日星期五

Girl and Boy baby names for my aunts first child/children?

Ok well my aunt had asked me if i could help her pick out baby names for both boy and girl, so i was thinking the following boy and girl names go good together.





Audrey and Michael


Baillie aka (Bailey) and Lucas


Michael and Michelle





Please tell me which names go together perfectly!


thank you!|||I like Audrey and Michael, although have you considered Aubree and Michael? ♥|||Audrey %26amp; Michael. I like Lucas %26amp; Michelle too though. But I don't like Michelle with Michael. And I don't care for Bailey.|||michael and michelle hope i helped u|||Michael and Michelle are great names for twins that are a boy and a girl!|||Audrey and Micheal are cute together. So are Michelle and Michael. Not fond of Baillie or even Bailey for that matter. Lucas is cute though.|||Audrey and Michael are a great choice.|||Audrey and Michael.





if Bailey spell it right. Baillie looks stupid.|||i like Audrey but hate michael, maybe Micah would be nicer.


The others are okay, a bit common for my liking if im honest|||I like Audrey and Michael. =)





While I love Baillie and Lucas just as much, I prefer the spelling of Baillie like Bailey, Baylee, or even Bayleigh.





And I like the names Michael and Michelle, but I don't like them put together. I think, if they're twins, they should have different first initials, or at least not so similar names... for example, Michael and Miranda...so they don't sound the very similar. They already will share enough. =P|||i like michael and michelle.|||I like Audrey and Micheal. Though I also like Natalie and Nathan and Micheal and Megan.|||I like Audrey and Lucas|||audry and micheal|||Defiantley not Michael and Michelle!! i like Michael for the boy but definatley not lucas!!! Audrey is really cute and bailey is okay its kind of an over used dog name and u spelled it funny i like Baylee better it seems moer human. but i like ur first one the best!!





hope this helps ;)|||I'm a twin (my twin is a girl but im a boy) and were jack and annie. I don't like michael and michelle 'cus I know if our names were like jack and jackie i would go crazy. they have to be two different names.|||Your aunt will regret naming them Micheal and Michelle. (too simialr)


I love the other ones though|||Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


http://www.freewebs.com/babynames2009/ Top 2009 baby names. You will find one that will fit your princess.

没有评论:

发表评论