2012年2月10日星期五

Baby girl names that start with letter I?

Baby girl names that start with I..my wife and I wanted to give our little princess a unique name her initials are going to be K.I.S.S..her first name is going to be Kailani...we want to give her a unique name with the letter I..|||Isla (pronounced eye-la) is a beautiful name!!

thats what im calling my baby hehe.|||Irina (or Irene)

Imogene (or Imagene, Imogen, Imagen, Ima)



Or you could make a more common name into a name spelled with an "I"...like:



Imily (Imma)

Idriana

Ilise (like "Elise" but with an "I")

Irica

Iva (like "Eva" with an "I")



Good luck!|||Isabel is a good name. Ingrid, iva/ ivana, issybella. but if none of these names work just try google! best of luck!



lucky parents my inecials make g.e.g.a, i was born to be a nerd (eventhought it's misspelled).|||Isabelle

Imani(eye moni)

Ivette( eye vet)

ivary

ivy

ilanie ( il lanie)

ilivia (e livia)

Ianna Iana (sounds like e- ona or eye ona)|||Kailani Islamorada (it is one of the FL Keys)



Kailani Idol (like American Idol or the Immunity Idol from Survivor if you are fans of either)



Kailani Indira



Kailani Iris



Kailani Ishana|||Ireen

Isla

Isabella

Ingrid

Illana (ill-lah-nuh)

Ivy

Ivory

Ima (I-muh)

Indigo

Isreal

Ida (I-duh)

Iggie (ih-gee)|||Isla, Ila, Irene.



Isabelle and Isabel and Isabella always work...

Isadora is cute.|||India, Ingrid, Iona, Imelda, Ivanna, Ilanna, Ida x|||Isabella/Isobella
Isla
Isabelle/Isabel/Isobel/Isobelle/Isabell
Imogen
India
Iris
Ivy
Iona|||Kailani Isla...personally I love this

Kailani Ingrid

Kailani Inez|||Ivy, isabell, ilo,iddie, thats all I got:)|||Isley pronouced I-lee|||Isabel

Isla

Irene

Ivy

Irina

Irene

Iris

Isabella

Iliana

Isadora

Imani

India|||Iridian

Isobel

Ivy

illianna|||Isobel

Irene

Isla

Isis

Ingrid

Imogen

Isabella

:)|||Ivy izzy izabell Isabella izabella|||Isla

Indigo

Imogen

Ivory



Hope this helps!|||Ida/Idabelle|||Iliana|||Imani

Iymari|||Irene|||thats so sweet :)



my suggestions are:



Ilisa

Ines

Iman

Illy



Hope I've helped|||imsai|||lisa|||I think Ida
  • acne
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论