2012年2月10日星期五

What are good baby boy and girl names using the initials A and J?

We are having a baby in a couple of months and need suggestions on baby names. We have been considering Alaina Justine and Andrew James. Those seem to be our top choices right now, but any suggestions would be great.|||like jordana, jennifer, jessica.|||(GIRL)%26gt; Jenny,Jen,Autumn, (BOY)%26gt; Justin,Anthony,Javan, (Hope I helped)

Report Abuse


|||Andrew is my favorite boy's name, and I like "A" girl's names. Alaina is pretty, but I know 3 Alainas right now. Justine is really pretty! and not used too much. Here are some of my favorite "A" girl's names:





Anissa


Analiese


Adella


Angeline


Ansley


Amalie





I guess I do like the An start too much, my daughter is Anna Clare, and I am thinking od An names for a sibling. I read a study, that said "A" names were more likely to called on in class, and more likely to have better grades. That is NOT why I like them, though. The study is a little silly. Who knows? Justine could be used with some of these. I can't think of any other J names.|||Those are adorable names! Here are some others that I thought of. Good luck!





Girls:





A's


Angelina


Agnes


Amelia


Arabella


Ashley


Amanda


Aubrey


Audrey


Abriana


Amora


Analise


Amie


Annie


Allison


Aundrea


Ava


Avery


Amber


Alyssa


Abigail





J's


Jessica


Jayne/Jane


Jaycee


Joy


Jaquelyn


Joanna


Janet


Julie/Julia


Juliet


Jana


Janie





Boys:





A's


Abraham


Able


Archibald


Arnold


Aidan


Alexander


Aaron


Avery


Anthony


Ashley


Ashton


Austin


August/Augustus


Asher


Aaric





J's:


Justin


Jackson


Jimmy


Jason


Jared


Jake


Jaymin


Juan


Joseph


Jacob


Jerrel


John


Jibril


Jace|||Aaron Joseph


Ashley Justice


Austin James


Ava Joy


Audrey Jessa


Allison Jolie


Alexander Jace


Adrian Jacob


Aliyah Jordyn


Anthony Jalen


Aidan Jonah


Andrew Justin (James is Cutee!)


Alijah Jackson


Alexandra Jocelyn


Alister Joey


Alexis Johanna (Lexi Jo :)


Amelia Janae


Alivia Josie


Alexandria Joyce








These are some, but I love your names, too. :)|||I like your name choices, the names go well together and Alaina is beautiful!





Girls:


Adalyn Jane


Alicia Jade


Amelia Jolie


Amelie Jasmine





Boys:


Aaron Joseph


Alexander Jared


Adam Jason


Alfie John


Archie James





my favourites are Alicia Jade and Archie James.


Good luck! :)|||Girl Names:





A.J.~


Abigail Jordan


Allegra Jasmine


Aubrey Jade


Amanda Jennifer


Ainsley Joanna


Amy June





Boy Names:





A.J.~


Aaron Jude


Aiden Jack


Aiken Jeremiah


Alexander James


Anton Jacob|||Girls:


Allison Janet


Aubrey Jade


Avery Juliet


Alexis Jenna


Alexa Jessica


Amelia Jazzlyn


Ashley Jordan


Ava Jenny





Boys:


Ayden Jeremy


Austin Jackson


Aaron Joel


Avery James


Asher Jacob








I hope this helped! good luck in choosing the name(:|||I love Andrew James and Alaina. Alaina Justine is ok, I just don't prefer Justine. How about:





Alaina Joelle


Alaina Jeannette


Alaina Julianne|||Girl





Alexis James


Alexandra Jem


Abby Jenny


Aurora Jules


Alita Jet


Alix Jean (pronounced john)





Boy


Andrew Jacobs


Alix Jax


Alastar Julip|||andrew james is rlly cute! but justine for a girl, im not to crazy about.


maybe something like jordana, jennifer, jessica.|||Andrew James's nice.. but too ordinary... And I'm suggesting to turn James into Jester. hehehe


Alaina Justine sounds great.. :D good luck!|||Arran Jack or Aaron James for boy


Ava Jane or Alison Justine|||Girls:


Alisa Jane.


Aria Jasmine.





Boys:


Aaron Jacob.





Personally, I think the name Andrew is uber common.|||I know a boy who's name is Andrew Jerome, but everyone has always called him A.J.


I think both your names are cute, go for it if that's what you want|||definitely Ariana Julia or Julia Ariana|||im not to crazy about Justine.... Try Alanina/Amanda Jane for a girl and i like the boy name you have already picked out.|||Austin James


Andrew Jordan


Anthony John


Alexander Jude





Avery Jane


Aubrey Joy


Alyssa Jade

没有评论:

发表评论