2012年2月6日星期一

What combo of names is good for a baby girl?

My hubby and I are thinking of baby names in case we have a girl. We've already decided on a boys name but we came up with three names for a girl. What are your thoughts



1. Nina Simone

2. Marley Michelle

3. Brooklyn MaliaWhat combo of names is good for a baby girl?
Well,



Nina is pretty. I'm not fond of Simone, though. I don't know it just seems like such a last name to me. But Nina is one of my favorites. You should use Nina because it's not common at all, but it's not a crazy, made up name like some people have these days.

I like Michelle, but not Marley. Whenever I hear Marley, I think of Marley and Me, the dog. What about Marlene? Marley can be her nickname if she wants.

Brooklyn is a cute name! Brooke is a good nickname, and I love Malia with it, because they're both nice names.



Out of your 3 names, I like Brooklyn Malia the best. But then again, my opinion doesn't really matter. Go with whatever YOU like :) Good luck!
I like Marley Michelle.Brooklyn Malia is cute too.I like Simone,but not Nina.Good Luck:)What combo of names is good for a baby girl?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Marley.... Go with that one!What combo of names is good for a baby girl?
Brooklyn Malia ?
i like brooklyn michelle and nina simone





%26lt;3



answer mine?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
nina simone
Brooklyn Malia!
I like Marley Michelle

BUT

I love Brooklyn Malia as well

I think I like Brooklyn the best.
Nina Simone is adorable!
brooklyn malia



marley michelle sounds like kids'll make fun of her when she goes to school
If I have a daughter I will be naming her Marley so I'd pick Marley Michelle. Congrats!
Marley Michelle. It is one she may appreciate more as she matures and it sounds more original.
I like Brooklyn Malia the best. Marley Simone is cute too!
Nina Simone - I really like this name, it's pretty and timeless. Wonderful choice.

Marley Michelle - not sure about the double 'M', but, again, it is pretty. I have a feeling the name Marley is starting to get popular though.

Brooklyn Malia - I don't really like Brooklyn as a female name, reminds me too much of the Beckham's eldest kid (who is a boy). Malia is pretty though, so I probably would prefer it to be Malia Brooklyn, or Malia Brooke.
Nina Simone? Is that a joke?
Nina Simone is just lovely!
I love Nina Simone. Nina is so cute and it fits all ages. Adorable :)

没有评论:

发表评论