2012年2月9日星期四

Need help thinking of baby girl names. I have no idea were or how to start.. Will you help?

I cant stand the baby name websites or the books they just frustrate meNeed help thinking of baby girl names. I have no idea were or how to start.. Will you help?
Gabriella

Rose

Christina

Natalie

Ashley

Leigh

Donna

Marissa

Sophia

Tiffany

Lena

Anna

Mary

Isabella

Katherine

Ariel

Elizabeth

Natalie

Alice

Emma

Abagail

Grace

April

Meredith
I don't know. I just typed whatever popped in my head %26amp; some of them are my friends name. Haha. Yeah, I have to agree w/ you, they do have really strange names on there.

Report Abuse

Need help thinking of baby girl names. I have no idea were or how to start.. Will you help?
The first thing you need to do is consider you last name. If it's Smelly, don't name your daughter Shelly Smelly. (You get the idea.) Next, initials. Let's say your last name is Smith. I don't think Amy Sue Smith would work so well...



Then what I would consider is, are there names you like or name patterns that you like or don't like? For example, maybe once you think about it you will discover you like one-syllable boy names, (my preference...) and you will consider names like, Drew, Luke, Will, etc. (Oops- your having a girl- so maybe Grace, Claire, or Belle)

Or maybe you find you can't stand girl names that end in the -ly sound; so no Carly, Miley, or Hayley's for you! Maybe there is a particular letter of the alphabet you love to write in cursive, so you look at names that start with that letter. These are just ideas to get you started, but they should help you avoid a quick (um, bad) decision like naming your baby "Nevaeh" because someone figured out it is Heaven spelled backwards...Need help thinking of baby girl names. I have no idea were or how to start.. Will you help?
I'd suggest keep looking in this section for different suggestions. People are always asking for unique, old fashioned, trendy, etc names, so they could give you some ideas just browsing through the questions. Also, take note when you are watching tv/movies, meeting people, hear about celebs, etc...think "do I like that name?" Usually you'll find a pattern to those you really like. Like, are they classic, trendy, unique and made up, unisex, etc. And keep a list of your favorites so you don't forget! Good luck to you!
I understand your frustration...I have three children and I hated baby name search engines and books as well. Honestly I read a lot of magazines and started noticing what names caught my eye and jotted them in a little notebook I kept in my purse. It was really helpful...and anytime you are out and about and something strikes a cord...write it down! Hope this helps :)
Crystal Joy

Sonya Kay

Anna Colleen

Kendell Rae

Anita Rae

Kennett Neille (Ne el)

Meredeth Kayleen

Marrina Jaylyn

Clarissa Jolyn

Victoria Lynn (tori lynn)

Thomasina Lynn(tommylynn) yes I know some one named Tommylynn

Theodora leigh (Teddy Lee) Yes I know a Teddy

the others are all family names
Alexandra

Anastasia

Caroline

Natalie

Donna
Hi and congrats!



You didnt specify on what sort of name you are looking for so ill give a bit of everything :)





Riley Amelia

Liberty Blair

Vivienne Grace

Shania Renee

Jasmine Rose

Lucy May

Savannah Rose

Claudia Rose

Harlow Katherine

Lacey Lynn

Eva Grace

Ava Louise

Ella Louise

Amelia Kathleen

Brydee Lynn

Cara Renee

Georgia Hope

Faith Sky

Ruby Maree

Estelle Leeana

Stella Gracelyn

Hiedi Lena

Riley Hope

Autumn May

Shiloh Bridgett

Suri Claire



Thats all i got sorry hope i helped :)
Tia

Alexandra (rose as the middle name)

Alexandria

Patricia

Maria

Mary

Desiree (dez-uhh-ray)

jessica

katie

brittney

jaylen

jayden

raquel (rock-l)

rachel

christina

emily

brooke

mecedez

valerie

evelyn (ev-uhh-lyn)

audrey

aubrey or aubree

ashley or ashlee

jordan

kayla

cesillia nickname c c

denise

brianna

renae

kelsie

kaylee

gabriela

selina

kinsley

kendra
here are my favourites:



- Lillia Mae

- Kaylee Jade

- Rosalie Harper

- Lily-Mae Harper

- Riley Harlow

- Blake Carlie

- Amahli Camryn

- Aili Paige

- Delilah Blu

- Lani Belle

- Haidyn Blaise

- Sora Edelle

- Gigi Eliza

- Avalie Jane

- Gabriella Joyce

- Demi Alexis

- Isabella Rose

- Ava Marie

- Cara Layne

- Kiyah Jaeden

- Lorelei Daisey

- Leah Mariette

- Briley Piper

- Eden Laurel

- Blair Payten

- Asia Lorelli

- Tasha Imani

- Milla Eliani

- Juliet Jayln



Some are really unusual and others are a bit more common.. it depends what you're into.

I hope you find some that you like!

鈾?Bee
My favorite are Sarah, Elizabeth, Caroline, Juliet, Rachel, Brenda, Katherine, Laura, Jillian, Julianne, Claire, Abigail, Felicity, Valerie, Cara, Mallory, Nicole, Paige, Heather and Breanna. I love a lot!
My favorite girl names are:



Jemma

Violet

Willow

Eden

Annabelle

Emilia

Emmy

Johanna

Tessa

Lauren

Kate

Sydney

Savannah
Amaliah

Juliette

Ellie

Sophie



There are heaps of awesome names to pick!!! :)
I love the names:

Daniella

Savannah

Hailey

Isabel or Belle

Madison

Paige
joy

paige

abbygale

brynn

devyn

faith

daisy

jocelyn

jenna

lynette

marin (as in muhh-rinn)

reilly

brielle

shadow
AUDREY

CHARLOTTE

GRACE

Gabriella
Ryan Miracle

Athena Ainsley

Melany Kristen

Lana Teagan

Ayla Adeline
Kayla

Lyse (pronounced Leese)

Blake

Alyse

Kate

Alice

Sara

Alicia
Chase

Devyn

Denise

Kaidyn

Kacey

Hailey

Britain

Taylor

Ivy

Aimee(ah-MEE)

Kennedy

Kaitlyn
Annaleise

Gemme

Elizabeth

Liam

Daniel

Noah

Greyson
Mercedes ;)

Brooklyn

Taylor

Nadine

Kendall

Hayley

Emma

Lyla
Kali-Mae

Jaida Riley

Isabella Grace

Rian Parker

Hayden Summer

Rylee Grace
Alana (UH-La-Nuh)

Emily

Kennedy

Alaina

Nicole

Jenna-Marie

Brooke
Isabella Rhea
Sophia Rose

Isabella Rose

Grace Elizabeth

Sierra Nicole

Raven

Olivia Grace
sarah

shelby

chelsea

emily

jennifer

amber

holly

ashley
jacelyn

sophia

maddie grace

brianna

brilee

hope
amelie

rose

belle

kamara

these are my favourite

没有评论:

发表评论