2012年2月3日星期五

What's some good baby girl and Boy names?

I have been looking for some really cute and great baby names. I have Chosen Vivianna Marie for a girl and for a boy Austyn. Im trying to keep my options open. Share some great names with me, also some middle names.What's some good baby girl and Boy names?
Vivianna Marie is gorgeous! And Austyn is a nice name, but I prefer the traditional spelling (Austin). Here are some suggestions:



Vivienne Rose

Madeleine Belle

Genevieve Marie



Bryant James

Gavin Jacob

Maddox David



?
My favorites:

Wesley Andrew (Wes)

Max Russell

Charlie Asher

Liam Michael

Leo Sebastian

Sam Elliott



Alice Isabella

Lilah Annalise

Cassandra Eve (Cassie)

Annalise Mae

Adeline Charlize

Vivienne KateWhat's some good baby girl and Boy names?
well i my self like the name Ladka it means the ancient goddess of love in RussianWhat's some good baby girl and Boy names?
I like

Maddison rose

Jasmin Leigh

Savannah Paige

Tamsin Skye



Love austin

Cody micheal

Kieran Thomas

Sam Mathews
I like your Choices but i think Austin is a better spelling.



Austin Ryan :)



other names:

Girls:

Aveley (Ava-lee) Rose

Freya Marie

Eden Mae

Evelyn (Evie) Louise

Alyssa Grace

Camryn Rae

Ella Madison

Peyton Elizabeth

Tatum Raine

Leighton Brooke.



Boys:

Dylan James

Noah Riley

Brody Wyatt

Joshua Harvey

Levi Jameson

Micheal Ryan

Ryan Mason

Finlay Austin

Malakai (Ky) David

Cameron Dean



:)
vivianna marie is a good name



I like-

Kiana

Elizabeth

Anastasia

Isabella



for boy I like-

rex

bosco

Austin

jiro

Aaron
I LOVE the name vivianna marie!!!



I like the names...



GIRLS

Victoria Lynn

Libby Grace

Shiloh Marie

Suzie Annabelle



BOYS

Oliver James

Rylie Patrick

Connor James



HOPE I HELPED!!

没有评论:

发表评论