2012年2月10日星期五

I need a second opinion on these baby girl names?

These are a few girl names I'm still not quite sure about. Would you mind telling me what you think of them? Best answer goes to whoever includes the most detail in their answer. I am open to suggestions, but I don't want to reverse any of the middle and first names. Thanks in advance! I appreciate it.



Andromeda "Andrey" Grace

Blythe Leanne

Danae Katherine

Idina Lily Grace

Meredith Lily

Nerissa Hope

Selene Michelle

Talia Ocean



Again, thanks so much. This is really helpful!I need a second opinion on these baby girl names?
I like the name Selene Michelle. The first name and middle name flow together. Nerissa Hope flows too, but I don't really like the name Nerissa. The others don't seem to flow as well as these two. Hope this helped you. Remember, it's just my opinion.
Andromeda Grace- It's really long and honestly I don't like the way it looks or sounds. Andromeda also sounds like something I heard in Science class....

Blythe Leanne- It sounds old fashioned

Danae Katherine- I'm not a big fan, the first name is weird

Idina Lily Grace- I think the first name is really ugly

Meredith Lily- I think it's ok, you can call her "Mere" for short

Nerissa Hope- It kinda reminds me of a mermaid...

Selene Michelle- It sounds ok, Selene is kinda cute, but I'm not a fan of Michelle

Talia Ocean- I don't think Talias cute at all. Ocean? Ehhh.....

To tell you the truth, I would have been so mad at my parents for naming me any of these names, and I would never name a child any of these names.I need a second opinion on these baby girl names?
Your names are all extremely unique, you must remember that this is a person's name that they will have the rest of their life. I don't recommend extremely unique names because I have one and I've always resented my parents for naming me something so stupid. The only name I like from your list (with a slight edit) would be Selena Michelle. Meredith sounds very outdated, the same with Blythe and Idina. Nerissa sounds like some evil name from Harry Potter, Marissa is a way better alternative. Danae Katherine is actually a good name as well. And Talia Ocean just sounds like a joke, I'd be MAD at my parents for naming me that. Andromeda sounds like another name that could could have come from an evil character from the Harry Potter series, its quite witch like.I need a second opinion on these baby girl names?
Andromeda Grace - I really like it and like Andromeda on its own without a nickname. I think a better nickname is Andi

Blythe Leanne-Blythe is kind of masculine to me

Danae Katherine-Danae sounds less classy then katherine, sorry

Idina Lily Grace-Idina is interesting but I still prefer Andromeda

Meredith Lily-this is a nice classic sounding strong name, a good choice

Nerissa Hope-Nerissa is different %26amp; pretty

Selene Michelle-also pretty

Talia Ocean-I like this too, the Ocean makes it kind of fun %26amp; funky!



Andromeda Grace (no nickname) is my fav-its very strong %26amp; original.
Andromeda "Andrey" Grace- favorite name on here! I love Andrey Grace! Grace is one of my favorite names and Andrey is super adorable!!

Blythe Leanne- I've never heard the name Blythe, but I love it! Leanne is just ok, it's not my favorite, but not my least favorite.

Danae Katherine- not the biggest fan of either one of these names. Katherine is super popular and I just don't really like Danae, sorry!

Idina Lily Grace- super adorable! Grace is one of my favorite names and I love Lily and Idina!

Meredith Lily- very very cute! Lily is adorable and the name Meredith is coming back in popularity!

Nerissa Hope- love Hope! Not a huge fan of Nerissa, sorry!

Selene Michelle- love Selene! Michelle is such a cute middle name!

Talia Ocean- love love love the name Talia! I thinkthe middle name Ocean is very creative and cute!
Andromeda "Andrey" Grace...don't care for Andromeda...prefer Andrea or Audrey Grace

Blythe Leanne...like it...don't hear the name Blythe much

Danae Katherine...like Katherine but not Danae...prefer Dayna Katherine

Idina Lily Grace...don't care for Idina...prefer just Lily Grace

Meredith Lily...like it

Nerissa Hope...don't care for Nerissa...prefer Melissa Hope

Selene Michelle...it's o.k.

Talia Ocean...like Talia but not Ocean
i like blythe leanne because i like the name blythe really unique to me and pretty. leanne goes so good with it. and is also pretty. i also enjoy the name nerissa hope. very beautiful. good choices.
Nerissa Hope is beautiful, its unusual, elegant, sophisticated, how very beautiful.

Good luck with you baby.
I'm sorry, but I don't like any of them. Yeah, they may be unique but they just sound old fashioned... and well I don't think I would like to be named any of those... sorry. No offence. %26lt;3
Omg Andrey Grace is soo beautiful!! :) haha

Meredith Lily is pretty too%26lt;3
I like Meredith Lily. Can't really give you a reason, it just sounds nice to me.
Well idina lily grace and nerissa hope sounds good... The other names don't sound right, if u get what I mean!
I noticed that there was a bit of Greek in there! That's very creative. I like some of these names. However fort the first one, Andromeda, you should be careful because Andrey is a Russian male name. It's still ok, but some people don't like that kinda thing.... The question you should ask yourself is: Can I hear myself saying these names over and over? Do I like them each time?
Blythe reminds me of Bertha...which isn't very good (my opinion). I think Bliss sounds a lot better, it's cute, and it's very close to Blythe.
Danae Katherine is cute. You could call her Dani. :)
Idina...honestly, I'm not very fond of this. The dominant part is Dina, and that (In my opinion) is not a very good name. I think that girls should have cuter names, instead of ones for older ladies.
Meredith, I hate that one. Sorry. It doesn't seem girly, or cute, or even decent. It sounds like a name for an old lady, to me.
Nerissa..it's very interesting. I'm not sure if I'm fond of that. Like I said, just keep repeating the name. If you think you'd always like it, then it's a keeper. Thinking it over, I think it'd ok. :)
Selene is cute! It has some french in it, I do believe, and it sounds adorable.
Talia, I love that name. Maybe Thalia a little more.... You may want to consider that name. I like it because it reminds me of an an apple/berry hanging on a branch. :) And Ocean really compliments it.
I think Grace, Leanne, Hope and Michelle are bad middle names, however. Nothing personal. It just sounds very old, and generic, you know?
Here are some suggestions, give or take: Calypso, Alexandria "Alex", Celeste.
But I think that the middle names don't matter as much...so anyways, my favorite would probably be:
Talia Ocean.
You picked some very unique names. :)

Hope this helps!

没有评论:

发表评论