2012年1月27日星期五

Can you give me some ideas on boy/girl baby names? I need inspiration!?

my husband and I have a little girl named Bella. She wonderful! We know we want more children later, and I have just been thinking about baby names to get an idea of what else we might like! We like different names, aren't really "Sara or Josh" kinda people. Thank u !!!Can you give me some ideas on boy/girl baby names? I need inspiration!?
Bella is such a beautiful name!



GIRLS:

Alaina Rayne

Scio Elisabeth

Cecily Grace

Vaeda Rayne

Journey Christine

Ashlyn Emily

Elianah Marie

Leilani Shay

Lexi Caryn

Avea Rose

Chloe Elisabeth

Delilah Faith

Lydia Paige

Alaure Carys

Callista or Callie Belle

Thai Lyn

Hunter Laine

Lainey Carys

Carys Alaine

Alayni Cyndelle

Zaelia or Zalea

Riley Jean

Avril Caryn

Skyla or Skylar

MaryJane

Brynn Ainsley

Bella Grace

Lanae Suri

Delaney Lisette

Alexani Reason

Ella Yvaine

Chesney Jane

Kieran Avery

Isolde Jolene

Zoren Sarai

Emmaline Ava

Veya Soleil

Tahlia Brier

Nevaeh Maeve

Calla Harlow

Caitlyn Lyric

Layla Harper

Marley Rebecca

Scarlett Grace

Blair Rowan

Bailey Liyene

Madison Claire

Kennedy Jane



Paiton Landry

Emberly Lanae

Gracie Colette

Aleana Evelyn

Mckayla Laurel

Trinity Amelia

Felicity Olivia

Vivianna Jolie

Lyric Melody

Amalia Sage

Henna Quinn

Syri Nuadaya

Janaya Simone

Parker Evette

Scout Dahlia

Shelby Leanne

Mercer

Arenelle Rosen

Emery

Arianna





BOYS:

Cason Michael

Nash Declan

Callum Avery

Asher Mason

Silas Mathew

Caiden Landry

Greyson Lawrence

Landon Edward

Kahl Gregory

Gavin Isaiah

Ashton Nicolas

Ender Madden

Cain Presten

Tristan Nathaniel

Trayton Daniel

Sven Elijah

Seth Owen

Zander Wyatt

Taylor Cole

Jackson Warren

Berkley Thomas

Blaine Christopher

Zane Tobias

Titus Taylor

Connor Reeve

Ryder Daniel

Zyler Bennett

Savion Lance

Aiden Lewis

Andar Nolan

Levi Blair

Bryce Brentley

Brandt Spencer

Blaine Joseph

Keegan Micah

Archer Mason

Sylar Jonathan

Stone Maddox

Josiah Gage

Ezra Kiefer

Seamus Andrew

Finn Bailey

Garrett James

Layton or Laeton

Landry Benjamin

Blaise Merrick

Channing Axel

Sawyer Elliot

Isaac Samuel

Talon Reid

West Zachary

Wesley Patrick

Ethan Charles

Liam Bradley
I am a traditionalist with names, but they tend to be more uncommon than most, nowadays. I don't know if that made sense, but I'll give you some suggestions:

Girls-

Alexandra Kaitlyn (yeah, yeah, Kaitlyn's common, but it's just a middle name)

Cynthia Caroline

Nicolae Raine (not Nicole)

Holly Danielle

Cheyenne Marley (I'm not allowed to use Marley as a first name, because my boyfriend can't stand it.)

Caroline (as a first name, I'd love to use it, but can't, so it had to be Cynthia's middle name)

Jillian



My boys' names do tend to be more popular than my girls', but they are still decreasing on popularity lists, rather than gaining.



Kyle Brent

Eric Ramon

Nathaniel Nicholas

Matthew Dean

Christopher Neil

Adrian

Shaun

Feel free to pick and choose from that list. I just put first and middle name together this time, but you could use Neil as a first name or something.Can you give me some ideas on boy/girl baby names? I need inspiration!?
I've been thinking about names too. These are Sara and Josh kind of names but with a twist because they are typically boys names:

For girls:

Ryan

Ryana ... I %26lt;3 this one

Darcy

Kyle



For boys:

Neil

Nathen

Nate

Noah



P.S: I HATE THE NAME BELLA.. personally, it sounds like a dog or a fairy or just.. don't like it.. sorry.. just my point of veiwCan you give me some ideas on boy/girl baby names? I need inspiration!?
鈾?鈾?My favorite girl names

鈾?Jaelynn Belle

鈾?Jayana Jasmine

鈾?Juliana Skye

鈾?Liliana Rayne

鈾?Jayleigh Skye

鈾?Rhiana Renaye

鈾?Jayana Ariel

鈾?Jaelynn Belle

鈾?Allyana Claire

鈾?Chloe Rayne

鈾?Juliana Skye



鈾?鈾?Favorite boy names

鈾?Trenton Troy(Trent)

鈾?Trenton Tyler(Trent)

鈾?Hayden Troy

鈾?Tyler Troy



鈾?I love the name Bella too. Good luck
For girls i love the names Summer, Faith, Hope and my middle name Adele! they are all unique and lovely names. Oh and Tailah i think not only is it a beautiful name it is spelt so feminine and unusuall.

For boys i like names Joel, Connor and Sam.

Hope thi has helped u
I like unusual sounding names, here are a few girls name that I enjoy. I also like unisex names.

Haven

Harper

Hadley

Willow

Meadow

Eternity

Chanel

Nausicaa

Eppie

Hazel

Zahara

Adelheide

Atarah

Atalia

Essence

Ever
Goofy, freaky, weird etc first names will hamper the child through out life.

Its just not the best thing to do.



Bella isn't that unusual.

Barth would be.
I like the names

Girl:

Shaylynn brook

brooklynn

Sage olivia

Shasta Lynn

Cheyenne marie

Josalynn

serenity



for a boy

Xavier james

RJ

Giovanni

Kaden

Jayden



Hope you like some of these names
Bella is pretty.



I also like

Nina

Elizabeth

Gabby



Sorry I'm not much help. I'm a Sara or Josh kind of person.
I like Bella, other names you might like are...



Kyle

Cole

Chad

Ewan

Evan

Alec

Alex

Eric

Tag

Oliver



Ivy

Evie (Evelyn or Evangeline)

Sandra

Petra

Daisy

Fiona

Felicity



=]
mithas,ronny,anushaka
i like these-

Girls-

Ella Kate

Caroline Claire

Abbie Jane

Boys-

Clayton Cole (clay)

Jackson Austin (jack)

Carson Riley
For girl..I suggest Johan Angelique and for a boy joshua mikhael(mi-kha-el)
avery, lona, jessica, marcus, rebbeca
omg my best friends name is bella.. perfect name.. i love it

As for other names



I know some people with these cool names...

-Marlowe

-Myles

-Pebo

-Derek

-Elle

-Ellie

-Petey

-Pip

-Kipp
Girls:

Riley

Ripley

Ava

Vivian

Morgan

Aislinn

Marjorie

Imogen



Boys:

Noah

Lyndon

Aiden

Hunter

Keefer
For a boy i like the name

Isaac

Brayden

Brycen







for a girl,

Skye,

Starr,

Rose,

Bionca,

Delila,
Victoria or Katelyn.
Zamora
Boys:

Kenji

Chase

Kai

Rylan

Finn



Girls:

Adalyn

Aiyana

Zahra

Teagan

Raine
Elizabeth is my number one girl name



Landen is a great boys name as well

没有评论:

发表评论