2012年1月27日星期五

I鈥檓 wanting some baby girl names that are normal?

I鈥檓 wanting some baby girl names that are normal, not to strange, common, but not heard very often.



Names that are more old fashioned, and get passed down from family members though aren鈥檛 going to stand out freakishly old, and aren't to trendy.



Comman names I don鈥檛 like: Isabelle, Emma, Madison, Ava, Lauren, Marie, Nicole, Brittany, Amanda, Rachel, Jennifer, Jessica.



Common names I do like: Mary, Elizabeth, Sarah, Catherine, Virginia, Sophia, Clare, Caroline.I鈥檓 wanting some baby girl names that are normal?
I agree, no offense, but the names you picked are rather old fashioned.



How about something a little more modern:

Julie/Julia

Lydia

Michelle

Tara/Cara/Sara/Lara

Natasha

Hailey



It's really your preference, but if it were me, i wouldn't want a name like Virginia Mary



Try this website, it will probably tell you the background of each name, and other people's opinion on the name.

http://www.babynames.com/
Virginia runs in my family big time. My great great grandmother, great grandmother, grandmother, my mom and my sister and my sister will pass it to her daughter if she ever has a little girl and their middle name is Margaret....~Virginia Margaret~ I love it alot. I didnt want to take the name from my sister incase she wanted to pass the name to her little girl. I have to daughters. I have a sister ~Sarah Ashley~ too and my middle name is ~Mary~ I went to school with a ~MaryPatricia~ and a ~MaryKate~ and I have a dwarf bunny name ~Sophia~.... : o)I鈥檓 wanting some baby girl names that are normal?
I'm a big fan of more common names. It's nice to see someone who isn't jumping on the trendy name bandwagon.



I really like Mary, I think it is both strong and beautiful and isn't found very often as a first name. Same with Elizabeth, Catherine and Claire.



Some names that I really like:

-Julia

-Anne (Also Annie, Anna, or Ana)

-Jane

-Lydia

-Victoria

-Eliza

-Erin

-Renee



My two girls are Julia Renee and Analeigh Mae.I鈥檓 wanting some baby girl names that are normal?
Anna

Kayla

Jasmine

Penny

Kellie

Hollie

Mollie

Amy

Grace

Sophie

Sophia

Clara

Ella

Elle

Emily

Amelia (I love this name for some reason, lol)

Isabelle

Irene

Natalie or Natalia

Rebecca

Olivia

Rosalie

Iris

Krysten

Kirsten

Yvette

Erika

Erin

Samantha

Brianna or Brianne

Monica

Alexa or Alexis

Jodie

Jayne

Layne

Elayne

Delaney

Shae

Julia

Julianne or Julianna

Lillian or Lilliana

Lilia

Shelby

Vanessa

Mallorie

Valerie

Carlie

Kimberlie

Laurie

Lacey

Addyson

Adaline

Madeline

Cara

Hannah

Leah

Christina

Devon

Bridgette

Juliette

Sydney

Genevieve

Andrea

Paige

Carrie
Charlotte, Cassandra, Aurora, Genevieve, Elise, Clara, Victoria, Veronica, Audrey, Lucille (Lucy), Jane, Meredith, Maeve/Mae, Lisa, Evelyn, Julia/Juliet, Cecilia, Anna, Anneliese



I knew a girl from high school name SarahJane, which I always thought was very cute and pretty. I also knew another girl that went by Mary-Catherine.



EDIT: Thought of more! Cynthia (love Cindy!), Sharon, Shannon, Melissa, Miranda, Samantha, Vivian/Vivienne, Karen, Jillian, Alexandra, Corinne
Rebecca, Rachel, Teresa, Christina, Louisa, Marianne, Norah, Ruth, Anne, Annabelle, Beatrice, Edith, Vera, Julia/Julianna/Juliet, Frances, Bernadette, Constance, Mercy, Judith, Jeanne/Jeanette, Joan/Joanna, Nancy, June, Lydia, Miriam, Eliza, Sally, Rosanna
Isla, Nathalia, Natalie, Kimberly, Luisa, Grace, Kate

xxx
Mariah, Elizabeth (my favorite recently), Angela, Alana, Alaina, Victoria ("Tori), Adeline ("add-e/a-line"), Molly, Anna, Julianna, Julia, Julianne, Adrianne, Adrianna
Allanah, Caitlin, Deborah, Stephanie, Madeline, Olivia, Eloise, Rebecca, Molly, Hannah, Dayna
Victoria. Angela. Alison. Ariel. Melinda. Jane. Rose.
Samantha, Suzanne, Jan, Sadie, Olivia, Julia, Leah
Cathleen
christina
i just named my daughter sophia claire and have gotten many compliments on her name!
I hate to say this but all the names you do like are OLD, COMMON, and WILL DEFIANTLY MAKE YOUR CHILD GET PICKED ON!! I suggest you pick a common name for your Precious little girl and make it yours. Play around with the spelling add something to it! I mean come on I have a aunt that's 85 named Catherine!! But if its what you like at least reinvent the name!! You should check out websites that will help you with baby names! Good Luck and Congratulations on the baby girl!!
  • makeup application
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论