2012年1月31日星期二

Your favorite baby names for a boy or girl?

i would like to hear some great baby names i have a couple picked out but i got stuck....!



would love some help. Any baby boy and girl names :)



do you think naming a baby girl Rhyan (yes like Ryan) appropriateYour favorite baby names for a boy or girl?
I like the name Caden...

I actually had a dream that my boyfriend and I had twin boys and we named the Cooper and Caden (pronounced kay-din). When I had that dream, I wasn't sure I even wanted to have children in the future, so when I told him about the dream I told him my subconscious got it wrong, they were supposed to be puppies, not babies :-p ...Now my boyfriend sees babies and looks at me and goes "puppiessss!" lol -_- ay yi yi
Boys

Derrick

Evan

Trace

Casen

Preston

Bradley

Dominic



Girls

Adeline

Sara

Shailey

Aria

Emmaline

Courtney

Melanie



I have a female friend named Ryann. I prefer her spelling to yours but I think Rhyan would be acceptable, although I don't think it looks feminine at all.Your favorite baby names for a boy or girl?
I don't think Rhyan is an inappropriate name for a girl. But I do think it shouldn't be pronounced as Ryan, maybe as Ry - anne or Ree-ahn). My name is Rianne (Ree-ah-nuh) which is kinda simular and I've heard nothing than good things about my name.

I actually quite like the spelling you picked, Rhyan seems nice.Your favorite baby names for a boy or girl?
Phoebe :)
boys: Bryce, Ethan, Evan, Jason, Joshua



girls: Elizabeth, Peyton, and Cassandra



P.S. Bryce is my favorite %26lt;3333
Girl:



Abigail

Adrianne

Alexandria

Allison

Amber

Amelia

Amethyst

Amy

Aria

Ashley

Audrey

Autumn

Brianna

Bridgette

Brittany

Brooklyn

Camille

Caren

Carrie

Cassandra

Charlotte

Chloe

Claire

Dahlia

Danielle

Deanna

Elena

Elizabeth

Ellen

Eloise

Emelia

Erica

Evangeline

Freya

Grace

Gwendolyn

Hailey

Heather

Irene

Isabella

Janet

Jaylynn

Jenna

Jessica

Jolanda

Jolene

Katheryn

Katya

Kayla

Kaylynn

Kendra

Kiara

Kimberly

Kira

Kori

Leah

Leela

Linnea (pronounced li-NAY-uh)

Madison

Mara

May

Maya

Melanie

Meredith

Mia

Mikayla

Miley

Miranda

Naomi

Nicole

Nina

Paige

Pamela

Paula

Rayne

Rene茅

Rhianna

Rhiannon

Roxana

Sabella

Samantha

Santana

Sara

Savannah

Scarlett

Selena

Sienna

Sierra

Skyler

Sonya

Stella

Stephanie

Summer

Sidney

Sylvia

Tabitha

Tanya

Taylor

Trisha

Trudy

Vanessa

Zara

Zayley

Zera

Zora





Boy:



Aaron

Adam

Aidan

Alan

Alexander

Austin

Bartholomew

Blake

Caiden

Caleb

Cameron

Chase

Christophe

Cole

Connor

Cooper

Damien

Dante

Dean

Derek

Devlin

Doyle

Drake

Dylan

Ethan

Ezekiel (pronounced ee-ZEEK-yul)

Grayson

Hayden

Hunter

Jackson

Jacob

Jameson

James

Jason

Jayden

Jayson

Jeremy

Julian

Justin

Kayden

Keith

Kenneth

Kevin

Kyle

Kyler

Luke

Mason

Miles

Nathan

Noah

Rayden

Ryan

Ryder

Rylan

Sean

Shane

Shawn

Tyler

Tyson

Wolfgang

Xavier

Zachary

Zane

Zayden
My favourite names are



Acacia Rose

Amelia Rose

Saffron Acacia

Leila May

Everley Rose

Eden Ember

Ember Rose

Amara May





Boys



Rylan Jace

Addison Elias

Morgan Taylor

Maddox Lewis

Jensen James

Travis Tristan
Tommy and Danny are my favorite



others:

Tommy

Danny

Kayden

Tyler
I think naming a girl Rhyan is appropriate. It's become a unisex name over the years, and I have met two different Rhyan's that are girls.



My favorite girl names are Briella, Brooklyn, Olivia, Sophia, Summer, %26amp; Ava.

My favorite boy names are Aidan, Benjamin, %26amp; Mason.

没有评论:

发表评论