2012年1月31日星期二

What do you guys thing of the baby girl names...?

What do you guys think of the baby girl names Adalynn, Adalana, and Alana. This are the names i have picked out so far if the baby's a girl. So what do you guys think. Thank you to anyone who answers.What do you guys thing of the baby girl names...?
i like them all, i think Alana is my fav though x
Personally I think you should choose the name! But if you do want my opinion, I like Alana out of all of them. It's really cute and quite unique:) I think adalana is too much for someone to be called that. It would just keep getting shortened. And I don't think adalynn is particularly nice, sorry.xxWhat do you guys thing of the baby girl names...?
I absolutly love the name adalynn perhaps you can have addie for short ir a nickname

Adalana is the second one i like perhaps lana for short or as a nickname

Then alana is the least likeed by me but once again you can have lana as a nicknameWhat do you guys thing of the baby girl names...?
Alana is beautiful mainly because it's actually spelled properly. Although my first choice WOULD have been Adeline without that horrific spelling. (my opinion). Adalana is just a bit to much for my taste. sorry



Good luck
What do you guys think of the baby girl names Adalynn, Adalana, and Alana
I like Alana.
From those I like Alana, very sweet

没有评论:

发表评论