2012年1月27日星期五

What are the prettiest baby girl names?

Hi, I'm Elizabeth and i am about to be having a baby girl sometime this December. I am already loving the names Reese and Layne but am open for other beautiful unique names. any suggestions?What are the prettiest baby girl names?
Dakota

Alexandra

Audrey

Noelle

Eloise

Penelope

Charlotte

Bex

Mila
My name is Rashonda %26amp; I absolutely love it! It means cascades of knowledge. I'm sure it sounds black, but trust me, I'm whiter than snow! I've only heard someone with my name once so it is pretty unique. I have two daughters that also have very unique names... Felicity (means happiness %26amp; gracious) Salome (from the bible, means peaceful %26amp; tranquil) %26amp; Kalena (means flower) Patience (means Patient One, Courageous, Delicate, Elegant). I believe that the means of names really do have something to do with the characteristics a person has. Me and my daughters names fit us very well or rather we fit them. I'd be honored to have anyone name their kids the names we have (copying is the best form of flattery), but whatever you decide to name your child choose a name that you appreciate the meaning and follow your heart. Good luck!What are the prettiest baby girl names?
Layne is such a great name...good for both tomboy and girly girl, my sister, Layne is a real tomboy and my friend, whose name is also Layne, is a girly girl.



Layne Ashley

Layne Danielle

Layne Karina

Layne Bianca

Layne Elizabeth (If you wanted to incorporate your name into hers)

Layne Kimberly

Layne Charlotte

Layne Marina



Yvonne Rosalie

Nicolette Emma

Adelina Rose

Ada Jasmine

Kira Layne

Kelsey ColetteWhat are the prettiest baby girl names?
amelie

rosanna

rosalee

maria

evelyn

dena

elisetta

dawn

krista

parisa

loralei

autumn

audrina

delilah

rosalind

stacey

parre (par-ray)
haley , serena , allegra , ana , isabella , alice , rosalie
I love the name Reese!



Others:

Savannah

Aviana

Lilah

Ellery

Willow

Quinn (one of my new faves)

Brenna

Grier

Avery

Brynn

Hadley

Rayne
Maybe...



Jacqueline...

Claire...

Avery...

Victoria...

Cassandra...
Elisabeth..Isabel.. Charlotte :))
Ava

Brooklynn

Teagan

Holly (for christmas)

Sophia

Chloe

Skylar

Savannah

Cheyenne
Michelle

Danica

Danielle

Charlize
elise marie

victoria/ tori kaileen (kay-leen)

kelsey marie

alaina rose
ivanna :)
Claire, Anna, Rose, Megan... I like Reese more than Layne. :)
cheyenne

没有评论:

发表评论