2012年1月31日星期二

What are some cute spanish/white baby girl names?

We are having a baby girl, and I am due in 2 months and we still havent come up with a name. I am looking for something unique, but not something that will be too hard to spell and pronounce. I was thinking of maybe Elizabeth as the middle name, as that was my grandmas middle name. But cant think of a name that can be spanish and white.

The last name is Brown.

What are some cute spanish/white baby girl names?
isabella elizabeth
I dont understand what you mean with a "white name". My favorite spaniard name is Ximena... haha.. really... X its prounounced as "h" in house (this answers in yahoo of how to pronounce Ximena name says its like Zimeena... and thats totally fake. Anyway, I know it cause I am spanish speaker. So X sounds here as h in hot. like sayin in englis "he + men+ a"

its very nice name:PWhat are some cute spanish/white baby girl names?
I think Maria Elizabeth Brown sounds so beautiful!



How about others like:

Marina Elizabeth Brown

Sofia Elizabeth Brown

Carmen Elizabeth Brown



I would try to stay away from Isabella (which is italian) or Isabel, the spanish version.



What are some cute spanish/white baby girl names?
Apparently my name has Spanish origins. It's Linda and it means beautiful.



Linda Elizabeth Brown ?



Linda isn't a very common name anymore. Going through school I never came across another Linda
Gabrielle Elizabeth Brown

Luciana/Lucia Elizabeth Brown

Adrianna Elizabeth

Mariana Elizabeth

Clara Elizabeth

Cecilia Elizabeth

Selena Elizabeth

Angel/Angelina Elizabeth



my fav out of those is adrianna elizabeth i hope i helped and congrats!




Juanita, Lorena, Carmen, Carla, Lolita, Lourdes, Dolores.



I like Lorena Elizabeth Brown.
Kirsten Elizabeth Brown



Maria Elizabeth Brown



Lola Elizabeth Brown



Cristina Elizabeth Brown
Stella Elizabeth Brown

Stella Brown
my best friend who is spanish called her daughter Liliana, Lily for short



Liliana Elizabeth Brown is beautiful
Emily Elizabeth Brown is a very pretty name.
Carmen, Maria,
isabelle, jennifer, marisol, abigal, alicia, emily/emilia
-Agata

-Marta

-Lucia

-Maria

-Amanda

-Angelica

-Clara

-Eugenia
Michaela
maria or sophia

没有评论:

发表评论