2012年1月31日星期二

What are the CUTEST baby GIRL names you have ever heard of?

I am having a baby girl, and haven't thought of a CUTE name for her yet, that goes well with the last name Evans and a middle name too please!:) thank youuu!What are the CUTEST baby GIRL names you have ever heard of?
Cute names for girls... I am a spanish speaker so I don't have much idea but my favorites in English are: -Amy, -Leah, -Emma, -Claire, -Anna and -Bella. There's this name I've recently loved, which I think I'd call my daughter; it's EMMILIE, the usual one goes with only one 'M' but I like it with 2 so that the short form would be "Emma"

Then you can choose a Spanish name, of course:

-Maria (Mary), -Jazmin [H?smín] (like in Aladdin) and -Malena (not like Maleena, but E like Elephant) that one's cute, it comes from "Mary" and "Ellen"
You could call her,





Suezette and call her Zuzu "Zoo-zoo" I think that's really cute !



Luanna "Lou-ann-ah" and call her Lulu "Lou-lou" I love the nickname Lulu I think it's so cute!

Or you could call her Lucy or Lucille and call her Lulu as a nickname too.



Katarina "Cat-ah-reen-ah" and call her Cat, Kit-Cat, Kit



Violet I think this is very cute sounding.



Rosemary I think this would be so precious on a little girl!









Can't really think of any more. Hope I helped though.What are the CUTEST baby GIRL names you have ever heard of?
Gemma Evans. :] ("Gem" for short)

Ember Evans.

Oktober Evans. - I like. :D

Erin Evans. (Diff. Spells.: Aeryn, Aryn, Airyn, Eryn)

Presley Evans. - Luvvin' it :)

Sarah Evans. - Plain %26amp; Pretty

Emalyn Evans. :]]





Middle:

Jane. - Simple. :)

Rose.

Ann. - Very cute. [:

Juliette.

Skye.



Hoped I helped. :)



I love the surname Evans. Lucky you ;)What are the CUTEST baby GIRL names you have ever heard of?
Adrianna(:



I have girls; Rylyn, Cassidy and Kaia. They are all named after someone, and I think, of course, that their names are cute too.





CUTESEY names;

Adrianna*

Summer

Ashlyn*

Lucy*

Kaia*

Kendra

Gracie*

Savannah

Lydia

Serina

Sicily*

Carmen/Camille*

Emma

Leah

Ellianna*

Liliana

Naomi

Nora*

Kallee

Melonie

Autumn

Caroline*

Skyla*

Alyssa

Carly/Karllie*

Nevaeh (if that's your kind of thing...)

Gabriella

Juliette/Juliet*

Michelle

Annie



My favorites are

Adrianna (Felicity/Summer for middle)

Juliette (Naomi/Michelle)

Caroline (Freya/Summer)

Skyla (Elisabeth/Valerie)





%26lt;33
Alana Rae Evans

Kimberly Riesse Evans

Juliet/Juliette Milan Evans

Zoe Jennette Evans

Rachel Brielle Evans

Lacey Audrina Evans

Bridgette Victoria Evans

Marissa Danielle Evans

Esmee Noelle Evans

Audrey Michelle Evans

Alexa Claire Evans

Natalie Audrina Evans

Mia Jeanelle(pronounced JENN-ELLE) Evans

Amanda Renee Evans

Madeline/Madelyn Christine Evans



i hope you find a name for your girl! good luck:)
i love the names



lanene

shaquiena

bonqeeqee

latefia

pubickaszahra

toprameneesha

bufanaquishria

V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha

Elephantisha

guuuuuurlllll

Que'Lifriaqui'Sha'Niquia

Cornbreesha

Spongebobobeeshia

La'Taniana'Bo'Vanasshrianiqualiquanice

Faylayaly
Lily Hannah Evans

Kayla Rose Evans

Monica Lynn Evans

Hailee Sarah Evans

Or switch the first and middle names. Hailee Rose Evans for example.
We just had a baby girl three months ago. We named her Suri Madelynn.



Suri Isabella Evans would be real cute. And suri's such a pretty name, and its not very common.



Or,



Cora Maxine Evens
Adelai(add-uh-lay) Jaice(jace) Evans

Sailor Joy Evans

Adleigh(add-lee) Grace Evans

Liana Hope Evans

Stella Harper Evans

Carys Lyric Evans



Hope these help!
Congrats!

Lilo, Lilah (Lie-luh), Leila, Aimee (If you put an accent over the first e then it means loved in French), Mia, Abigail (Abby), Eliza (Elizabeth, Ellie), Riley.
Lorelei Evans



Molly Evans



Isidore "Izzy" Evans



Olivia Evans
Be aware that "cute" ceases to matter once the person's over 5.



Just pick a nice feminine name which ages well.



Hint:



Elizabeth? ages well. McBrynleigh? does not.
Margaret (Maggie)

Amelia (Millie)

Molly

Lucy

Aubree

Gemma

Roxanne (Roxi)

Anne Marie

Tess

Lyla

Gracie

Olivia
Brooklyn Marie Evans.

Gracelyn Nicole Evans.

Sophia Marie Evans.

Neveah Grace Evans.
I like the name Camille Evans...middle name could be Nicole. Camille Nicole Evans. pretty adorable :)

good luck!
A couple of my favorites are Rebecca Lynn and Brianna Kaitlyn. I've got to admit my daughter's name Callie Jean is another I really like :)
Jasmine Sophia or Sophia Jasmine
Camille

London

Camarie

Aleah

Ashanti [ means queen or princess ]
uhh i think merryweather, martha, bertha, deb, ruth, and patricia
Roma Jean

Ruby Kay

Scarlett Rose

Ella Marie

Lila Grace

Norah Joy

Adaline Brooke

Lydia Paige
Chloe Marie Evans

I like that it's cute and fits with your last name.
Macy

Emmaleigh

Adrianna

Arianna

Caitlin

Ainsley

Brooklyn

Cassidy

Jordyn

Ashtyn
Analeigh

Melina

Evelyn

Bethany

Maddalyn

Aniston

Eden
Dahlia Marie

Sage Isabelle

Lydia Allison

Olivia Rose
I like Mirabelle June or Annabeth Claire.
I like Areme, which is pronounced Air eh may
Cordelia Belle or just Delia Belle
Cara

Annabella

Reese

Sadie
Savannah

Sophia

Sadie

Macey
Macey Rose

Daisy Imogen

Lilly Grace x
gapuchi gapuchi gup gup (masaba is surname) was the cutest name i ever came across .... but obviously that wont go well with evans..

没有评论:

发表评论