2012年1月24日星期二

What are some nick names for the baby girl name Amelia?

I'm thinking about naming my baby girl Amelia. I would like to know of some nick names for the name.What are some nick names for the baby girl name Amelia?
Amy

Lia

Chunggers
I love the name Amelia, so cute!

Amelie is also a great name, a version of Amelia. Also sweet and not as popular as Amelia, which I like about it.



Nicknames:



Ammy

Mimi %26lt;------ I like this one best, of course!

Amy

Melia

Lia

Li-Li



:-)What are some nick names for the baby girl name Amelia?
LOVE THE NAME AMELIA!

Pretty, classy, feminine and ages well.



Mia is my favourite nickname.



Lia

Ammy/Ami

Meels

Milly

Meely

Elly

Mel

AmyWhat are some nick names for the baby girl name Amelia?
Amy

Meli

Lia

Mia

Ellie



x
- Amy (or you can write it Aimee)

- Mia

- Lee

- M (em)
Amy

Mia

Lia (Leah)

One of my good friends name is Amelia and we call her Meilz (Meals)
Amy is the most obvious



Alia



Mel



Eli - I like this one



Iyah (as in "ia)



Ali
Mia

Eli

Amy

Lia

Meelia



Mia is my personal favourite



:)
Amy

Millie

Lia

Melia

Mimi
Milly!
nice name, its classy, but fun.

amy

lea

eli

milly

mel

amel



i like amel, amy and milly.

hope this helps!!!
Milli or Milly
amy

ella

milly

ali

emy

没有评论:

发表评论